Call For Presenters
We are now accepting speaker presentations for consideration at PACE2019, scheduled for September 19-21, 2019 in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
The PACE2019 conference program features timely, thought-provoking and educationally sound topics that are relevant to paramedics, critical care providers, Paramedic educators, Paramedic medical advisors, Paramedic administrators and managers.
PACE2019 will offer the following educational tracks under the common theme of exploring diversity in Paramedicine: Leadership, Education, Clinical and Specialty.
Pre Conference workshops are offered on September 17th and 18th.
The majority of core conference sessions at PACE2019 are 60 minutes in length, including time for Q&A. We will also accept proposals for open mike, 20 minute oral presentations.
Proposals are due no later than December 15, 2018, at 11:59PM!
Submit your presentation(s) by December 15, 2018, at 11:59 PM at email@example.com . The selected submitters will receive an e-mail notification of participation by February 15, 2019. If your submission was not selected, you will be notified via email.
Additional Proposal Considerations:
Members of the Program Advisory Committee evaluate all proposed presentations based on the following criteria:
- Overall quality;
- Relevance to the Paramedic community;
- Well-defined focus within the program track outline
- Timeliness of the topic;
- Speaker qualifications;
- Top consideration is given to new, high-quality and/or timely topics not previously presented at past PACE Conferences.
We are accepting single speaker presentations, as well as suggestions for panel discussions. Applicants may have more than one submission for any type of session. We recommend speakers submit several presentations (max: 5) for consideration, as faculty members typically present several sessions.
Proposals MUST include:
- A description of your prospective conference session, including course objectives;
- A short bio highlighting your experience and education (to be used for promotional purposes and materials)
- The names and post-nominals of each speaker/instructor
- High-resolution color photo and your personal contact information